Appreciation! There are no awards this year, but it can still be hard to navigate the huge universe of book blogging. Share with your readers some of the blogs you enjoy reading daily and why.
I am really not a huge fan of awards and I was really happy to see this change this year for numerous reasons although this is another thing I really don't like because it feels like you are picking and choosing amongst your friends and saying one is better then the next but its not. I love you guys.
So in not particular order here is my list of ten that I pretty much check out on a daily bases:
- Kathy from Bermudaonion and she was one of the very first bloggers I found and she is a regular commentor on my blog. I have had the prvilage of meeting Kathy at BEA in 2010 and we are always in touch. She is super sweet online and in real life. I am always in total awe of Kathy because she does so much in real life and still has time to read.
- Tina from Bookshipper. She was one of the first bloggers I met in real life, and was part of the original Montreal Book Blogger group. Tina has turned into a really good friend over the years and we are partners in crime and go on wild NYC adventures. Without her I don't think NYC would have been so much fun. Tina and I have similar taste in books and magazines.
- Laura from Library of Clean Reads . She is a local Montreal author and blogger. I was so thrilled to have been asked by Laura to read her book a few years ago and I am honored to call her a friend and I have to say my first author friend.
- Jennifer from Jenn's Book Shelves . I love reading Jenn's blog especially when her son does a guest appearance because when he does I show Michael his posts in hopes that it will inspire him to make an appearance on mine. I also got to meet Jenn at BEA in 2010 and I am known to occassionally post a "It's Monday, What are you reading? post.
- Sheila from Book Journey. I don't know how I ever stumbled upon Sheila but I am so happy because I love reading her blog daily. Not only does she do reviews but she talks about everything. I think I have been
stalkingfollowing her for several years and I just have to say I finally got to meet her in real life at BEA this year and she is super sweet and awesome.
- Lucy from Moonlight Gleam's. Lucy is a Montreal book blogger and its hard to believe I have only known her for a year but it feels like I have known her forever. She is an awesome blogger and is such a hard worker on keeping her blog current. I am honored to call her a friend.
- Cindy aka Tynga from Tynga's Reviews is also another Montreal blogger. I have also been following her blog for some time and only got to meet her last year. I love reading her Stacking the Shelves each week and the various authors she gets on her blog. If you love paranormal/urban fiction you should check her out.
- Ashely from Steps to Perfection . This is not a book blog but a heauty blog and I love going to Ashley's blog because she is my go to girl on all beauty box subscription services here in Canada and what is available to Canadians.
- Kate from Midnight Book Girl. Kate is another blog that I have been s
talkingfollowing mainly at first because of her blog design but then because of her reviews. Kate reads the same kind of books as me. Plus she was my roomie in NYC this year.
- And last but certainly not least Kim from On The Wings of Books. Kim was one of my roomies in NYC and a total hoot. She had me laughing the whole week in NYC and whenever I read her reviews its almost like I can hear her. We both of similar taste in books and most often we feel the same way about a book.