(BBAW) Wrapping up the Week

Can you believe how fast the week flew by? Its hard to believe that we are doing our wrap up posts.

Thankfully this isn't good bye but hello. I discovered so many awesome blogs this time around and I think I actually commented on a few of them too so that is a step in the right direction. I have add so many new blogs to my blog roll that I am excited to check out.

In discovering new blogs you also discover new books and I think this week alone I managed to add a ton to my every growing wishlist and books that I had sitting on my TBR pile that need to be brought up further on the list because of so many great reviews.

I love taking part this year and was happy with the no awards this year. Would I like it to be like this all the time? Hmm not sure.

Looking forward to BBAW 2013. I hope you all had fun and enjoyed the week.