(Meme) The Mailbox Post (September 10th to 15th)


Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Mailbox Monday is originally hosted by Marcia  . In the summer of 2010 Marcia decided she needed a change in hosting and didn't want to rely on one blogger alone to do it because its a lot of work so she decided to put Mailbox Monday on tour and so far with great success it has made monthly stops at more then a dozen blogs and this year is booked until the end.

The host for September is Kristen from BookNAround . This is a new to me blogger and I am super excited to check her blog out.

My fellow Montreal blogger, Tynga is  doing a mailbox post called:


Tynga's Reviews is hosting this meme and you can check out this link to find out more about it .

I am posting what I got in my mailbox this week today (Friday) because tomorrow I am going to this:
So be sure to check back tomorrow night for my recap of the festivities. I think this is going to be so much fun and I am super excited.

Well I was pleasantly surprised with two packages this week and they both were suprise packages. Plus I got my Topbox and that will be posted on Wednesday.
The first set of books came from Thomas Allen. They graciously sent me:
~The Broken Lands by Kate Milford and Illustrated by Andrea Offermann
~Sons of the 613 by Michael Rubens
~What Came From The Stars by Gary D. Schmidt
~Dead is a Killer Tune by Marlene Perez

Then from Pegasus the graciously sent Farewell to Freedom by Sara Blaedel

Another surprise was this awesome post card of Las Vegas and it was sent to me from Steph from The Fake Steph .I got to meet Step this year at BEA and I really wish I would have been able to talk more with her but hey there is always next year right?


So that is all the new goodies that came to my house this week. I hope you have a good week. Happy Reading :)