(Meme) The Mailbox Post


Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Mailbox Monday is originally hosted by Marcia  . In the summer of 2010 Marcia decided she needed a change in hosting and didn't want to rely on one blogger alone to do it because its a lot of work so she decided to put Mailbox Monday on tour and so far with great success it has made monthly stops at more then a dozen blogs and this year is booked until the end.

The host for September is Kristen from BookNAround . This is a new to me blogger and I am super excited to check her blog out.

My fellow Montreal blogger, Tynga is  doing a mailbox post called:


Tynga's Reviews is hosting this meme and you can check out this link to find out more about it .

Photobucket


This week was rather quiet in the mailbox. I think my mailman might have been surprised. I got one book for review, the P&G sample pack and two beauty box subscriptions that I already posted this past week.



Books for Review: American Cookery by Amelia Simmons. This is coming out October 16th, 2012. Thanks Andrews McMeel and Simon & Schuster for sending this too me.What a beautiful little cookbook that looks like its old. I can't wait to glance through this a little more.

Books Bought: Michael wanted to go to chapters to pick up Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreak. He has gotten into Thea lately and reading them. Of course he is like his mother and wanting to read books in order and this was apparently the next one.

He also picked up the Diary of a Wimpy kid bookmarks because like his mother you can never have too many right? Also at chapters one of the employees who is a friend gave Michael the other bookmark that she made.Thanks Nancy that was very nice of you.

Books Borrowed: I ended up borrowing The Diviners by Libba Bray. I had been hoping to get this when I was at BEA this year but sadly by the time I got to the booth they were gone so I figured I would wait and I was happy when I found out a friend had it and I could borrow it off her. I recently saw the trailer for this and I wanted to read it even more.

Freebies Received: I got this sample pack from P&G and it contained:
  • a bounty towel
  • Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner
  • a Frebreze kit (holder and scent)
  • dawn dish soap
  • crest white strips
  •  
    So this is what I got in my mailbox this past week, what did you get?