No Longer on Campaign. Formal announcement

For personal and health reasons, I regret that I have to pull out of active participation in the Barr/Sheehan 2012 campaign. I strongly believe in the Platform as written, and the mission statement of the Peace and Freedom Party, and hope to continue my activism when my health improves. As to the personal reasons, Candidate Barr and I have irreconcilable differences on how best to serve the Peace and Freedom Party. I believe between my health issues and the disparity of our Political approach; both the Campaign, Ms Barr and the Party would be better served by my resignation. I wish nothing but good things for the Party and campaign.

UPDATE I: APPARENTLY, IT IS TOO LATE ACCORDING TO STATE POLICIES FOR ME TO RESIGN FROM THE TICKET,  BUT I AM WITHDRAWING ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN CAMPAIGNING. SO, I WILL STILL BE THE VP CHOICE ON BALLOTS (CINDY)