The Mailbox Post (October 1st - 6th)




Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Mailbox Monday is originally hosted by Marcia  . In the summer of 2010 Marcia decided she needed a change in hosting and didn't want to rely on one blogger alone to do it because its a lot of work so she decided to put Mailbox Monday on tour and so far with great success it has made monthly stops at more then a dozen blogs and this year is booked until the end.

The host of October is Kate from The Parchment Girl . She is another great blogger that you should check out.

My fellow Montreal blogger, Tynga is  doing a mailbox post called:


Tynga's Reviews is hosting this meme and you can check out this link to find out more about it .

I seriously can't believe that we are in October? Where has the time been going? I realized as I was making this post that I need to change my mailbox picture and make it Fall.

Well sadly no books came to my door this week for review. Next week will be off a bit since its Thanksgiving here on Monday which means no mail and we all know how Canada Post works after a long weekend.

So, I bought a book this week (yea I know) but in my defence I told myself that since I tried really hard to get this at BEA (even begging a rep at the booth cause I was sure there was some hiding around them) and I tried requesting it to no avail that when it came out that I was going to buy it. This was one of those books I really really wanted at BEA and was in my top 5 books that I wanted to pick up there.

The book is Gena Showalter's Alice in Zombieland. I love the cover and its so much prettier in person. I didn't pay full price for it because I bought it at Walmart.

While at Walmart I picked up a new agenda for 2013. This is the same kind I had this year and loved it along with some note tabs for the agenda. I am working on a new schedule for organizing for the new year and hoping this new idea will work.

So this is what I got this week, how did you guys do?