The Mailbox Post (October 8th to 13th)




Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Mailbox Monday is originally hosted by Marcia  . In the summer of 2010 Marcia decided she needed a change in hosting and didn't want to rely on one blogger alone to do it because its a lot of work so she decided to put Mailbox Monday on tour and so far with great success it has made monthly stops at more then a dozen blogs and this year is booked until the end.

The host of October is Kate from The Parchment Girl . She is another great blogger that you should check out.

My fellow Montreal blogger, Tynga is  doing a mailbox post called:


Tynga's Reviews is hosting this meme and you can check out this link to find out more about it .

I know I am back posting this but for some reason I thought I had this scheduled to post and it just vanished into the blogosphere somewhere.

This is the books I got the week of October 13th.

I was surprised with a package from Thomas Allen and they always send the best surprises. They graciously sent me:
  • The Book of Styling: An Insider's Guide to Creating Your Own Look by Somer Flaherty.
  • The Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki (this is a debut novel)
  • Scorch by Gina Damico. This is the second book in the series.
  • The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle (this is a young adult debut novel)
Thanks so much Thomas Allen for the book. They all sound so good and I am excited to read them very soon.

I was also given Eventide by Elle Jasper and this is the third book in the Dark Ink Chronicles. I have the previous two books in the series.
 
So this is what I got this week, how did you guys do?