To New Adventures

If you haven't entered my contest for banned books, nows the time. click here to enter   It's fast and easy

Now, for the news.

As many of you know, I wrote the first book, Adrenaline Rush, in my new series in one month. Then, editing took another month. It is now in the capable hands of my agent.

The experience taught me something about myself....I could write a book in a month. Unbelievable. Five years ago when I started writing, I never would have thought it possible.

So, in honor of my new found ability, I am going to write the next in the series this month, October, and do the third book in November for Nano. I will take December  and January to edit both of them and write a book I've been dying to write.

Today is Oct first and I'm already 4,000 words into the book for this month. I've got a headstart.

Could you cross your fingers for me on this little experiment? I'D LOVE THAT!

http://s564.photobucket.com/profile/sweetrose25041a

Found this cute picture...it will be me until December. Yahoo!

Have I mentioned that I really, really like Halloween?