Meme| Sunday's In Bed With.....#24


The awesome blogger behind this is Kate from Midnight Book Girl   not only is she an awesome blogger but she is was one of my roommates for BEA. YAY!!
Midnight Book Girl

Sundays In Bed With....is a meme I've started to share the book we're spending the morning in bed with, or the one we'd like to stay curled up in bed with all Sunday if only our busy lives would allow! For fun, take a picture of the book in your bed, or simply write up a post or comment below sharing your Sundays in Bed With book. Quoted from Kate's blog.

 
Sorry for the delay in getting this posted but for some reason this didn't go up on Sunday when I had it scheduled to post. Does anyone noticing this happening occassionaly with Blogger? I have noticed it happens every so often.

But anyways I wasn't able to stay in bed and read because Michael had a hockey game in the morning. Sadly we lost again 5-1.

I wish I could stay in bed to read this but it will have to wait until we get home from hockey. I am on a book tour for this on Tuesday. So be sure to come back and check my review of this.

I hope you managed to get some reading down today.