Sampling This Month..... #1

 
This idea came to me late in the month of October when I was putting away my September beauty box subscription products and watching a bunch of YouTube videos on empties of the month. I realized that yea its fine to get all kinds of samples and products in these boxes but what good is it not to use them right away, right?

Well hence this feature was created. I don't think anyone else has done this and if there is something like that please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.
 
Actually just an update on this Candice from Mirror Image: A Beauty-Full Blog   left me a message letting me know that another Canadian blogger Jayne from Cosmetic Proof has a weekly feature on her blog called Sample Sundays so I just want to give her the credit for this feature. Instead of doing it weekly I am doing it monthly.

Its going to be called Sampling This Month... and each month I am going to take products that I am excited to try and put them all together and use them throughout the month and then at the end of the month do a basic empty and review of the products.
 
So it will always be the previous month's samples that I will be using since the boxes all come at different times and this way I can try the product out for the full month and give my honest opinion on them.
 
So this is October's haul. I went through all my October boxes and picked out items that I really wanted to try and of course there is some products I just bought that will be in there as well.

I bought this cute little container at my local Dollarama. I wanted something really cute that would like pretty on my dresser. This way I can see all the products up front and center and they aren't hiding.

I also ended up buying another different container for the next months samples that will be coming in this month. I was going to buy the same one but thought I would eventually get confused.

As you can see this box is filled with all kinds of goodies that I can't wait to try out.

If you are interested in taking part please leave me a message in the comments so that I can go and check out your post and products.