Star Looks- October Edition


Before showing you what I got let me tell you a little bit about the box in case you have never heard of this before.

  • You will receive 3 to 4 Full Size Make Up and Beauty products (each month is different)
  • All Star Looks products are cruelty free and lead/emollient free
  • Its $15 a month (if you are out of the US you have to contact them directly to set up an account. You will pay roughly $5 more a month for this box = $20)
  • Its a recurring monthly charge (you can also pay yearly)
  • Cancel anytime
  • Monthly your box will have a min value of $35
  • You are able to order previous boxes (past) if available
  • Please note that shipping takes a little longer to get into Canada (shipping starts the 3rd week of the month)
  • Subscribing cut of is the 1st of the month so any orders placed after that will get you the following months box
  • The site is http://starlooks.com (for all kinds of info and tips)
Photobucket

I was super excited to get the October box. As you can see they changed the box color this month. I really like these boxes to store a few little things inside my dresser or desk.
I love the black box and the purple writing.
I am super excited and actually called Star Looks to find this out before posting it. If you subscribe to StarBox or decided to pre-order the December star box you will get the feature product. Its a value of $99 and its a 15 shade Pro Eye Shadow Palette. If you are current subscribe you will get this. How exciting is that?

By the way if you are interested in subscribing and would like to use me as your referral that would be fantastic. I will get a free gift in my next box. The referral name is Cindy Smith. I thank you in advance.
This month's theme is Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil and See No Evil. I was curious to see how this would play out with the make up This is the front of the card.
This is the back of the card that talks about how each item was chosen.
This month we got a bonus item and its this Eye Rock eye Tattoos. What a neat idea. Not sure if I will use this or not but it might be fun to play with this one weekend.
The Gold Dust eye pencil is See No Evil. You can use this as an eye liner to add a hint of sparkle or you can use as an eye shadow base and add eye shadow on top.

This is a full size item and it sells for $8.00
This is a nice color and not sure if I would use it as an eye liner but perhaps as a base.
 
Next is the Speak No Evil. Looking at this lip stick its kind of scary and honestly I wasn't sure what it would look like on me.
I was actually surprised at how nice it looked. Its a little darker then what I normally wear but I think this is a nice shade. It will look great for a night out.
Its in the shade Masquerade and its described as a rich blood red with a hint of oranger shimmer.
 
The retail value of this is $11 and I think that is a pretty decent price for lipstick.
'
Finally its Hear No Evil. This is a eye shadow pigment in the shade Posh.
Its very pigmented and a little goes a long way. At first I was like wow that is really dark but I played around with it and like they said it has to be used carefully and with the lightest touch. Its very nice and I do like it.

This is a full size item and is worth $12
This is the October box. The value is $31. This box definitely paid for itself with theses awesome products and so far I am really liking them. Its nice to try something new and different. Something you might not normally try otherwise.
As always each boxs comes with  a quartz crystal that you can collect to put in a jar to hold your make up brushes.

I am excited to see what will be in the December box and if it will be extra special since its Christmas and I want to find out if they do something special for my birthday.

Did you get Starlooks this month? Does this appeal to you? What do you like the most?