Beauty Box 5 December Edition

Beauty Box 5 is yet another monthly subscription service that is based out of the US but is available to Canadians. I have been seeing this for a little while and I decided to finally take the plunge and try it out.

Each month you can expect to receive 4-5 samples of all things beauty related (Makeup
/Skin care/Fragrances/Hair Care/Nail products/Smile care/Body Care/Beauty Tools
And just about anything else beauty related). Its $12/monthly (recurring charge) and if you go to a quarterly ($6 savings)  and yearly ($44 savings) its cheaper. For me I prefer to go monthly just in case I don't like it and there is no hassle to cancel or to stick it out because you have paid for quarterly or yearly.
 
So lets get into the box shall we. I love the packaging. The box is sorta of aqua marine in color which I love and it will look so pretty popping out of my mailbox since its white.
The first thing you see when you open the box is this card. Which goes right in the same color scheme as the box. Love that. This is the product card that tells you what items you got, a coupons for discounts if you should choice to buy the full size item in the online store and the retail price.
Underneath the card was this white organza bag that holds a few items and I like how its packaged liked this and not loose in the box. Hmm I wonder whats inside the bag?
Under that was this MaskerAide. Its a hydrating Facial Sheet Mask in Weather Warrior it will sooth. calm and heal. This is perfect for the cold Canadian winters. I have gotten this brand in a previous box but not this specific kind so I am excited to try this one out.

This is a full size product and it sells for $4.99
Now to get into the bag. I am excited. As you can see I used my tree for the background.
Something I have never heard of before is this Jean Pierre Cosmetics Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads. If you know me I love this kind of stuff its perfect for traveling and not having to look around alot of make up remover products.

This is a full size item and this pack sells for $1.99
I have never heard of this either and its Every Day Minerals Flat Top Brush. Having just gotten into make up I don't own alot of brushes so this is always nice and needed. The brush is so soft and I can't wait to use it because its great for both liquid and powder.

This is also a full size item and it sells for $12.99

This brush alone basically paid for the box. So as you can see you do get your money out of the box. Unlike other boxes I get.
As you can see there is alot of names I have never heard about and this is another one. Its Demeter Roll on Perfume Oil in the scent Cherry Blossom. I put this on right away and loved it and as the day went on the scent was still very nice and it doesn't leave you feeling oily.

This is also a full size item. It sells for $10.00 for 0.29oz
This is by OFRA Cosmetics and its a 3D Eye shadow. Its a multi-tonal, pigmented pack wet/dry eye shadow.
I got it in the shade Diamond Glitz. Its sorta of like a smoky purple. Which I love.

This is another full size item and sells for $19.90 for 0.14oz

The total value of the box is close to $50.00 and its definitely paid for itself. I think this would be the perfect replacement to Topbox or even Glymm. Seeing as you do get full size products and honestly this is a perfect holiday box with a little of everything.
 
Is this something you would subscribe to? Would you replace this with one of your other subscriptions?