Ipsy Bag December Edition

 
I am so excited, this is my second Ipsy bag and honestly seeing that pink bubble packaging arriving in my mailbox is so nice. Who doesn't like getting a nice pink package in the mail? 
 
This month I avoid all spoilers on facebook and emails as I wanted to be completely surprised and I was.
Inside the envelope was a JustFab mini brochure with a $20 off  when you join and perhaps in the New Year I will check it out since the coupon only expires January 31/13. Has anyone every used JustFab? If so how is it? Along with that was a card for a gift subscription. Which could be nice to give a friend for a bday or something? Then the last card was sort of a Christmas card and on the flip side is the products we got discounts on purchases online from the ipsy store.
 
Onto this months bag.
 
As you can see it all came in this really nice silver shiny bag. Its actually really nice and inside its a pink color with ipsy stamped inside. I think this would be a perfect size for a purse.
Mia Couture was very gracious with their St Bart's highlighting papers because we got 25 sheets (unlike a previous beauty box where we only got one sheet) so this is enough to get a good feel for this item. I actually am excited to try this out.
 
Be a bombshell is a new to me lip gloss and I have to say I love a good lip gloss. This is in the shade hot mess. I thought it would be more of a sheer with some red but wow this is so bright. Not sure I will wear it but I have been trying a little every day to see if it warms up on me yet and so far nothing.
Sorry I thought I had swatched it.
A brand I am starting to like and wanting to discover more of is NYX. We have been slowly getting some items in previous boxes and I am so happy. This is a mineral eye shadow.
Its in the shade Sky Pink Pearl. As you can see below its a pretty sheer shade and would make a great base coat on the eye. This is something I will be wearing and adding to my eye shadow collection. Its funny how it looks so different in the bottle and I was expecting a whole other shade then this.
Another brand I am excited to try is Urban Decay. This is a 24/7 Glide on eye pencil and it was so nice and smooth and easy to apply. Its in the shade Zero. You can see the swatch above.
We also got a full size of the Mirabella prime. This has basically paid for the subscription since it sells for $29 online. I am excited to try this primer and hoping for no side reaction. As you can see its a clear gel. Before using you should shake this up because it came out oily.
 
I am so loving this bag and I am always excited to get it each month. I am excited to try out all these new goodies all are new to me.

Do you subscribe to ipsy? What do you think?