I have stumbled upon another beauty box subscription service. This one is called Lip Factory Inc and I should let you know before I begin this review that I actually purchased this subscription service and I'm not being compensated in anyway for this review. I just thought I would share what I got from them.
Before I begin let me tell you a little bit about Lip Factory Inc.
- Based out of the US but they do ship to Canada and International.
- Its $22 a month (recurring charges) shipping is included in that for US and Canada. There is an additional fee outside that area. (I pay $22.41 Canadian for this)
- You can expect to receive up to 10 sample sizes from some of your favorite make up brands.
- You could receive a full face make up kit and you will always get lip products such as lip glosses, lip sticks, lip liners, etc because its all about the lips.
- The website is easy to navigate and what I love so far is that there is always a video or photos online called tutorials so you know how to use your month's box.
This is my third monthly box from Lip Factory Inc and I have to say to date I am really impressed with the contents and items I have gotten. Upon opening the box I am greeted with this holiday card from them.
As you can see they have switched up there packaging. They use to ship it in what was like a wrapping paper envelope with pretty paper but this month they said they got some cute packaging in and this is it. I have to say I really like it. Makes it look elegant. Now when I took this out of the box it was practically bursting at the seams it was so filled. I was so curious to see what was inside.
So this month we got some samples and it was Be Fine Exfoliating Cleanser with brown sugar, sweet almond and oats, smashbox photo finish hydrating foundation primer, and LA Fresh travel wipes make up remover. These are all items I have never used before. I am excited to try them out.
This is a Lip Factory mesh bag and inside was this Lip Factory compact mirror and collapsible nail file. I was playing with it all evening trying to figure out how to open it. Great products that will be put into my purse.
Korres Natural Provitamin B5& Rice Bran Mascara (never heard of this before), L'oreal Paris Hip Studio Secrets bright shadow in Riotous 328 (it looks like lime green and gray eye shadow), urban Decay Cream Shadow in weeds (green shade) and Zawadi lip balm.
Pop Beauty nail glam ( i think the shade is Fifty Eight Split Silver)
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in the shade Lollipop (this smells so good) and Smashbox Quench moisture rich lip gloss
Aveda damage remedy daily hair repair (leave in treatment) and Clean (shower fresh) soft body lotion.
The swatches from the very top is the NYX Lip Gloss, Urban Decay Cream Shadow, and the Smashbox gloss.
Then below that is the l'oreal eye shadow. The were darker in person
So that is my December Lip Factory box. I really like it and there is a few items I have been wanting to try (smashbox, urban decay l'oreal) that I haven't yet so its nice being able to try them out now.
What do you think? Anything you would like to try out?