Secret Santa Gift Unboxing

A facebook group I am a part of recently organized a Secret Santa and I quickly signed up. I love taking part in these kinds of exchanges.
 
Its been awhile since I took part in a non bookish Secret Santa so I had alot of fun going out and picking up some favorite things and things I hope my reciever would like. I found out that she did in fact love the package I sent her. The group is mom bloggers who blog about non bookish things.
 
Today I thought I would share what my Secret Santa sent me. I have no idea who it is and I just have to say curiousity is killing the cat here. Please Secret Santa put me out of my misery.....lol
This is the box I got and there was no name just an addy. Hmm so many bloggers living in Ontario, who could it be?
I originally was going to wait to open this but I am like a kid and can't wait. So as soon as my mailman rang the bell this little box was opened asap. I took everything out  of the box.
I love the card. Sadly the picture doesn't do it justice but its all glittery. Its now hanging on the wall in the front hall way.
Hmm what can be in this?
 
I just have to say that this is the cutest mug ever. I LOVE it and have been using it since I got it. My Secret Santa knew I loved owls.
She graciously sent me this beautiful note paper and journal which will be perfect to document my trip to NYC in May. I love writing little notes so having some pretty paper is always a must and you can always use pens and in this house pens always go missing.
 
Once again I want to thank the organizers on the facebook page for organizing the Secret Santa and to my wonderful Secret Santa for the awesome gift. I love it thank you.