Topbox December Edition

I got my December Topbox and honestly I am not impressed at all and I am not the only one who wasn't impressed this month.

If you are reading this and feel completely different about it please don't leave any negative comments because they will be deleted. I am fed up with the pm's and snide comments I have been getting on facebook about this.

We are all entitled to our own opinions and this is mine. Topbox is now $12/month and we are suppose to get 4 deluxe beauty samples with the possibility of full size items.
 
Now on to the December box. This month the box was in a red printed paper which I thought was rather nice.
Now onto the items. From previous boxes (not specific to topbox but from the various others) I got: ~Chloe eau to parfum sample (full size is $ 90 for 50ml or $115 for 75ml / sample size is $9.00 for 5ml) Its got a nice powdery scent but its not a favorite so its not something I would reuse.
 
~Another item I have gotten in a previous box is the Ferro Cosmetics blush x3 mineral pigments (meaning 3 in 1 color for lips, cheeks and eyes. I got it in the shade Bashful. What annoys me is that its suppose to be an exclusive item for Topbox but I have gotten in a previous beauty box. As you can see its a nice shade and I can see me using it for eyes and perhaps cheeks. The packaging was awful because its a loose powder it goes every where especially when you open it. (sorry I don't have pricing info on this and honestly I am too annoyed to go and look online for it)
 
~An item I am not familiar with is Goldwell. They sent a Hot Form Spray. I don't use hot tools on my hair because its thick and I tend to wear a pony tail or bun and it hair dries to avoid the frizz.  The full size is $20.95 for 150ml and the sample is $4.19 for 30mls
 
~At least one thing I am excited for and its the China Glaze Purr-Fect Plum which I have to say is very holiday-ish in color and its something I am currently wearing and like. The color is very nice and it goes on very nice and I didn't notice any chipping for at least a day or two and currently I have had it on for almost a week and the only chipping I see is on the very tips on some of my fingers. This is a full size item at $10-$12 for 14ml
This is the Ferro Cosmetics 3 in 1.
 
For me getting two items I have gotten in a previous box isn't much fun  and an item that I have no desire in using because I am finicky on what I put in my hair. I honestly thought that there was no rhyme or reason to this box and they basically were clearing out their stock and trying to get rid of stuff.

I was hoping for a better holiday box and thought that they would have gone all out but since increasing the monthly fee and adding way to many subscribers they are slowly going down hill. This has never been my favorite box and I was always holding out but I think its time that I finally cut the apron strings and let this little guy go.
 
What did you think of your box? Any plans on canceling? What do you think?