Me....vintage??

Good morning! How's the weather over there? I woke up to a rainy day today which is good because the heat is just too much to bear. Though wet but I really enjoy the cool weather now :)

I received my scarlet lime kit a few days ago and I was pretty excited. The kit was packed with so many vintage stuff and for a second I didn't know what to do with them. Well, you know I don't create vintage card and I'm not sure if I can create one as well. But when my bestie saw the kit, she immediately ordered a birthday card from me and wanted me to create a vintage card for a 80+ year old lady. Thanks to her....I now know what to do with my new kit :)



For this card, I combined the kit with this week's 2S4Y sketch. I distressed the edges to give it a vintage look. I even handstitched the border cos my bestie saw the baby card I made earlier and she's drawn to the stitching. I'm not sure if this card is anything but vintage to you.........you tell me :)
Thanks for stopping by! And happy crafting