Fab 7 at 2S4Y!!

Happy Monday to you my friends! Today, I am so excited because I have some good news to share with you! Do you still remember the vintage card I made for 2S4Y last week? Guess what? It was choosen as the Fab 7 this week! I am estatic and flattered all at the same time! Thanks so much, Kazan and Laura!

The other good news I want to share is that the amazingly sweet Sheila (the owner of Smidapaper) has given me the opportunity to conduct a card making class at her store this month! I'm super excited about it! I started making cards a little over a year and I never would have imagine that someday I will teach a class! If it's not for Sheila, I would not have come this far. And for this, I am thankful :) The only question in mind is 'Can I handle this'??

We have set the date to 0ct 17th and registration for the class will be open this week at their website. Hopefully I don't dissappoint :)

This card is made using October Afternoon papers, the Ducks In A Row line.
The little stroller is from a pack of 3D stickers I bought from a local craft store. Isn't it cute? Inside the card, I stitched a small money holder. I seriously need a sewing machine. Can someone please tell santa? lol



Happy cratfing!