Me + Jessy

Hey peeps! Yes, I am still alive :) I was back from KL on Sunday and did not have time to craft. I didn't even have time/energy to sort out the craft supplies that I bought during my trip. I don't know what happen but I had a terrible back pain for the last couple of days. I'm still experiencing the pain while I was typing this. It got worse to the point that I had difficulty to stand straight or walk straight. I thought the pain got something to do with my stomach problem but it's not. So, I have to see an orthopaedic soon....if the pain persist. I hate to go to hospital again.....especially the long wait. It's no fun :(

Let's talk about happy stuff :) I finally get to meet Jessy while I was in KL! She's so friendly and I enjoy chatting with her! Too bad our meeting lasted only an hour+ because I got to rush back for my cousin's wedding.
Jessy: "It was fun chatting with you and thanks for the beautiful stuff that you gave me. I would love to meet you again!"

I was supposed to meet Evelin too but didn't make it because I had to leave early on Sunday. There's always next time :)




Have a great day :)