Hello + Blog Candy!

Hello there! Wow...first of all, thanks so much for all the lovely comments you left on my DT post!! You ladies just know how to brighten my day! Secondly, I'm sorry if I have not leave any comment on your blog lately but trust me, I do visit your blog everyday :) I will back to commenting when things are not so crazy here. A very quick post to show you the card I made yesterday.

After all the shabby chic cards that I created, I decided that this time I would go for a clean and simple style instead. Can any of you recognized which stamp I'm using for the flower?? If you said 'Look Up' by Practicing Creativity Designs then you are absolutely right! I stamped the small polka dots hot air balloon on kraft cardstock to create a flower. For the center, I add some Papertrey Ink buttons. The stitched stem is a rub-on by Cherry Arte. I seriously love the rub-on...it definitely make my life much more easier especially when I don't have a sewing machine :)) The stapled ribbon is an idea I get from Clouds in the CARDS March issue. This girl seriously rock!

(This card is part of the blog candy)


On to the fun stuff.........


Because of your continous support, my blog has reached the 10k hits with 56 followers! I seriously never thought that anyone out there would want to follow my blog or be a regular here. But you ladies make it happen! So in return, I put together some stuff that you can win simply by commenting on this post by March 31st, 2010 (Malaysian time). This is open to everyone around the globe :) Good luck!!