Simple and Fun!

**Note: If you are interested in my blog candy, please scroll down!

Happy Friday y'all! Today, I have not only one but two cards to share with you. I made them last night while watching TV in the living room. I stayed up till midnight and right now I can't even open my eyes. Too sleepy!

I'm back with my simple and fun style....my comfort zone :) This card below uses paper and journaling tag by October Afternoon. Then I distressed the edge using white paint by Making Memories....I heart this product. You are going to see me using it frequently. Oh btw, I need your help. Can someone help me identify this ribbon because I bought it in yards and forget which manufacturer it's from. Please please........


Next up is a clean and simple card featuring stamps by Crate Paper. The green dash line is a rub-on by October Afternoon. I think I made this card under 10mins except for the ribbon coz it took at least 15mins to get it right.


Thanks for your visit!