Embellish Babies Color Challenge

**This is my second post of the day....please scroll down for the first.

Yesterday's weather has been cold and wet and it's great for our terribly hot weather. I even developed rashes on my back and neck due to the intense heat. And I can't sleep without turning on the air-cond every night. It's bad I know but the heat and humidity is unbearable.

Today's card is inspired by the color challenge at Embellish Magazine. The theme for this round is baby. I go for a non-traditional baby card where you don't see baby "things" on the card except for the sentiment. The reason is because I don't have a baby stamp or baby embellishments in my stash. Seriously! So instead, I used the chipboard bird by K&Co and paired with letter stickers by Prima.


I hope you like this card and thanks for your visit!