Many Thanks

Hello there!

Lately, I've been playing a lot with my stamps and I'm seriously addicted to it. This kind of addiction will definitely burn a hole in my pocket as I've been eyeing a few stamp set from Papertrey Ink already....oh boy!

Here's what I made with Hero Arts and Papertrey Ink stamps. I'm all smile when I finished working on it....it's such a girlie girl card, don't you think? I may use lots of pastel and soft colors on my cards but don't be suprise that dark colors such as black dominates my wardrobe. In person, I'm not a girly girl at all. In fact, I prefer casual over the girl-next-door kind of style. It's just not me and I'm just surprised over my choice of colors and style when it comes to cardmaking. I never thought I could create a girly or shabby chic cards.


Thanks for stopping by!