Finally........

.......I scrapped!! Yep....my first layout! Well, come to think of it, this is not really my 1st layout because I did two layouts during Sheila's class back in May.  But this is my first design and I'm so happy with it! You will see more of this.....I assure you :)

In case you wondered....no, the bride in the photo is not me but my best friend Waynie. She wants to frame up her wedding photo and so, I happily volunteered to make this for her. I hope she likes it as much I do :)


The paper I used is an old collection from My Mind's Eye called Tres Jolee. Ohhh...I super love the paper! The colors are soft and subtle (Thanks to Sheila for 'hoarding' this....hugs!) Also thanks to Vi for the sentiment die-cut by K&Co! It's perfect!

And ohh....before I go, I really want to thank Jessy and Wati for the inspirations! You gals rock!