I am a happy aunt!

Yep.....that's me! My sis-in-law gave birth to my nephew yesterday. Since his arrival into this world, he has officially took over his brother's throne and became the new 'prince' in my mom's heart....lol :) He's such a cutie pie!

Today I have a father's day card for you. No, this card is not for my own father but rather an order I received weeks ago. Well, truth is my father left our family when I was younger and I never celebrate father's day nor birthday with him. I think I can count with my ten fingers the number of times we sit down together for a meal. Alright, I think I should spare you with my soapy story.....you are here for the card afterall :)


For this card, I am using cardstock by Core'dinations and I ran it through my cuttlebug using the swiss dots embossing folder. To reveal the turqoise core, I used a nail file and sand away the raised surface. The text paper is by October Afternoon and the journaling spot is by Cosmo Cricket. Then, I add eyelets to the corners of the card using my crop-a-dile. Voila....an easy peasy card in 2 hours. Lol...yeah....that's how long it took me to create this card. I struggled quite a lot with this card and as you know masculine card is not my niche. I am not even sure if I like this card but it's definitely a CAS style for me.