All about Mini

Happy Wednesday!

I am still pretty tie up here but I need a breath of air. Need to take my weary mind off work for a little while :) Plus, I miss you all so I thought I would pop in quickly to share a mini card I made last week.


A very simple mini card I made with Girl Paperie. I know...I hope you are not sick of me using Girl Paperie....it's been weeks already since I bought the paper :) But I decided to give my GP paper a rest. I just got my Papertrey Ink stamps and can't wait to play with them. So excited! And yes, you are going to see lots of PTI goodness for the next following weeks :)

Oh yeah.....you all definitely have sharp eyes! Most of you were right about the paper I used on this card. It's definitely Girl Paperie with a mix of OA and SEI. It's so fun that you all played along :)