WOOT! WOOT!

Happy Thursdayyyy!!!

I'm EXCITED!! This morning I found out that this card has won the Finding Inspiration in a Layout challenge at Moxie Fab World!!! With my hectic schedule, I thought this week will be a longgg week for me but I was wrong. This surely is a GOOD week for me! Thanks to all my friends for the shout out....you all are the best :)

On yet another exciting note, my Papertrey Ink stamps have finally arrived yesterday and I anxiously counted down the hours till I get home to play with my new stamps :) It's so much fun! I whipped up this card for 2S4Y using the Flutterby Friend and Life stamp set. The background is from the Tin Types set. (psst...if you wondered...I bought seven stamp set from PTI....I'm officially broke...lol)


Hope you have a fun filled day! Tomorrow is Friday....yeah!