Fun with circles

Hello there!

Today is Monday and it's my least favourite day of the week. I don't look as cheerful as I normally would and I can't survice the day without coffee. There are tons of work waiting for me and I think this could be the busiest week for me at work. I hope I have the time to create despite all the craziness at work so that I have something to share with you all here. If you ask me what's the one thing I can't live without........it's blogging :)

Let's see what I have for today..........another circles card :) I actually made this last week but haven't gotten around to share with you. So, here it is.....


Let's play a game, shall we? Can you guess the paper I used on this card? Just for the fun of it :) Before I go, I am very happy that this card made it to the top 10 at 2S4Y. There are so many beautiful submissions out there and it's such a great honour for me to be featured among the great talents :)

Hope your Monday is not as bleak as mine :)