2S4Y: Laura's Sketch 56

Happy Thursday!

Today, I have a card to share and no, it's not those circles card you've seen last week and earlier this week. It's a card I made for 2S4Y using my favourite things again....ticket stamp! Have you seen the new release from Papertrey Ink? Oh my...they released new stamps and guess what, it's ticket stamp! Complete with die! Oh my! I've burnt too many holes in my pocket...lol :)

Last night, I had an itch to create so I sat down with all my favourite things on my desk. If I can use all of my favourite things on a card, I so would but a 5"x4" card wouldn't able to hold all that. So, I choose wisely :) I try to use the Girl Paperie paper as often as I could as well as the ticket stamp from Inkadinkado. If you ask me, I have five different ticket stamps in my stash. This is one of the stamp that I don't mind having lots. In fact, it's growing :) The paper flower is made from October Afternoon paper and the center is a wood brad by Chatterbox. See the two stick pins behind the flower? It was given to me by Sharon.....yes, she made it! (thanks babe!) Lastly, I took out my faithful tracing wheel and created a faux stitch on my card....can you see it?


Some of you mentioned that you've never seen a tracing wheel before so I thought I would post a picture to show you exactly what it is. You can get it from any sewing/craft store. It is cheap and definitely helpful when you need to add some faux stitch on your card. It also makes my life easier because as you know it, I don't have a sewing machine :)


Thanks for coming by here! Have a great day!