MFW: Card Style Week - Fun & Cute

Hellooo there!

I am back with another circles card I created over the long weekend. I am in circles craze right now....so please bear with me :)

Moxie Fab World is having a card style week and the first challenge is to create a fun and cute card. Cath described in detail what makes a fun and cute card so I thought I would submit my project based on the style. I did a quiz and my style is a cross between Fun & Cute and Clean & Graphic. Although I love being shabby chic once in a while :) I hope this card fits the style challenge though.


I have been receiving emails about the faux stitch I made on my cards. It's very simple...really. I used a tracing wheel (which you can get from any craft store), dab some ink and trace along the borders. This is definitely my must-have tool if I need to add a faux stitch on my card.

Thanks for your visit! Hope you have a great day!