Sweet Delight Divalicious June Sample Box

I recently heard about a Canadian company Sweet Delight from another blogger and I checked it out and I loved the premise behind this east coast company.  They are from New Brunswick, my home town province so I had to support them, right?

The boxes are sent out four times a year to match the seasons. Not only do they work with big name brands but they also work with smaller independent brands. Plus these are Canadian businesses. Which is a great way to promote little businesses and Canadian products you might not have heard of before.

The box costs $26.00 per box and its only four times a year so they will email you when the next box is available. The summer box sold out within 2 hours so this is a high demand box.

Also shipping and handling is included so you don't have to pay any additional costs. I also have to say that they ship really fast. When I ordered it at the end of May I was only expecting it to come while I was in NYC but was pleasantly surprised a few days before leaving that it had come.

Like any other boxes you subscribe to you could possibly see different items in different boxes and I did see that with another blogger I follow. We got alot of the same stuff but at the same time alot of different stuff. They said you should expect to receive 10-18 samples and I think I got way more then that.

I won't list all the contributors to the box but if you are curious you can CLICK ON THIS to see the list and check out previous boxes.



I know this picture probably doesn't do the box justice.

The box was well packed and the items were well wrapped. The box was 8"x 6" x 6".

As you can see it was filled and I was surprised that it was as heavy as it was. I was pleasantly surprised at the box of goodies I got. It was literally like Christmas morning because you got presents and have no idea what they are.

I saw past boxes and was totally amazed. I would definitely order the fall box after getting this one.



The above picture includes:
www.willowtreecollection.com and its their Bugs Away Coconut Lime Body Mist. It smells really good. This is 100% organic. (2 oz)

-www.sparesource.ca sent some coconut hand cream (4ml), vanilla sugar hand cream (4ml), moisture foor cream (4ml), vanilla grapefruit hand & body wash (7ml) and a body lotion (7ml), These products are all cruelty free. www.getfresh.net sent a black current body creme and 100% Pure sent a honey almond body cream that is 100% natural.

del sol color changing nail polish in the shade Island Fever (15ml), Bronnley guest soap in the scent Pink Bouquest (25g) [I loved the smell of this], shea butter concealer from www.giella.com [a perfect size for traveling], monkey farts lip balm from http://ReNewellBodyCare.etsy.com [I love this and use it all the time. I like the scent of this], a lip zip pink shimmer lip balm from lipzipz.com [i loved that there was a little zipline to it so you could hook it onto something and not loose it], from  http://www.aomcosmetics.com/ they sent a mineral lip color pencil [not quite sure of the shade but its a dark maroonish but it didn't go on as dark as it looks], a flower shaped charm from femm.ca , another charm from thecuriouscupcake.etsy.com [it looks like peas in a pod - too cute], cute mixer earrings from www.etsy.com/shop/Mindiemay and then bath seeds from www.blmgifts-bronnleyusa.com [love the smell of this]

Another product from 1005 Pure is the green apple nourishing body cream, another Ge Fresh product in grapfruit body cream, sweet orange and vanilla body butter from amedaya.com, avocado body lotion (59.1ml) [love this],  lemongrass body lotion (all natural 6oz) with a herbal lip balm (7gr) and aromatherapy herbal soap, organic olive oil lotion, sage lemongrass mini soap, grapefruit margarita soap, down to earth shampoo bar [which smells yummy], maple syrup soap [another one that smells yummy], omega moisturizer with almond and hemp oil, and finally a pink bar of soap.

The last picture shows all the samples I got in the box. Oops two things which I don't think were included in the pictures were a gourmet scented pencil in the scent of orange and a pen in the scent of carmel corn. Which smell really good when you use them.

I am really looking forward to the fall box.