(Meme) Top Ten Tuesdays

If your new to my blog and are wondering what Top Ten Tuesday is, well its a weekly original Tuesday meme that is hosted by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Todays topic is:
Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc...)
This weeks topic really made me think. This won't be the typical list or the way to do this meme but I am adjusting it to my needs.
 

  1. V.C Andrews. I was a huge fan of the books and I admit I still buy them in hopes I will get back into them. I am so far behind in the books that I lost count. I think I read up until the Wildflowers Series.
  2. James Patterson. This is another author I stopped reading and not sure why. I usually read everything by him in the stand alone books and his other books.
  3. Middle School series by James Patterson. I read the first one and loved it and I thought this would get me back into his books but sadly I haven't picked up anything and I would love to read this series. Thankfully I am only one book behind.
  4. Alex Cross series by James Patterson. I read up until Cross Country so I am not that far behind in the series. Two books behind I think.
  5. Women's Murder Club by James Patterson. I only got to the 7th book so I am behind by four books.
  6. Kathy Reichs is another author I haven't finished. I think I only got about half way through her books. I loved these books but along the way I got side tracked.
  7. Kiss/Scarlet Wakefield Series by Lauren Henderson. I read the first two books and loved them and actually got the next two but just never got to read them yet.
  8. Melody Carlson's series: Diary of a Teenage Girl and On The Runway.
  9. Holly Blacks Spiderwick Chronicles. Not sure why I didn't finish this since I have them all.
  10. The Kitty Norville Series by Carrie Vaughn. I was going through these books like there was no tomorrow and then just stopped.
What books haven't you finished in a series? Any of the ones I put?