(Meme)The Mailbox Post (October 22nd - 27th)




Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Mailbox Monday is originally hosted by Marcia  . In the summer of 2010 Marcia decided she needed a change in hosting and didn't want to rely on one blogger alone to do it because its a lot of work so she decided to put Mailbox Monday on tour and so far with great success it has made monthly stops at more then a dozen blogs and this year is booked until the end.

The host of October is Kate from The Parchment Girl . She is another great blogger that you should check out.

When I was getting this post ready I wanted to list the November host and I saw a note saying that they were waiting for confirmation so as soon as I find out I will link it then or on the weekend.

My fellow Montreal blogger, Tynga is  doing a mailbox post called:


Tynga's Reviews is hosting this meme and you can check out this link to find out more about it .

 
What a crazy weather weekend we are having all over Canada and the US. I am sure alot of you are preparing for Hurrican Sandy to hit. Its hard to believe what is going on with the crazy weather we are having. Stay safe everyone.

This is what came to my door this past week.
I will start with the freebies I got. They are all from a company called Sample Source and I was lucky enough to get in on this great freebie. This time they sent out an awesome package. I got:
~2x Sunlight Oxi Action lemon fresh dishwasher tabs (one was given to my by my sister)
~1xSunlight Triple Clean Pac laundry detergent
~Harvest Crunch Triple Berry Almond Flavour granola bar
~Sensodyne Rapid Relief toothpaste 18ml (perfect to take when travelling)
~nivea smooth replenishing lotion for dry skin 30ml (love the smell of this)
~Tums Freshers in the flavor of cool mint
~John Frieda hair SErum Frizz Ease 4ml
~Breathe Right Advanced nasal strips (2 inside)
~Clorox Electronics cleaning wipe (1 inside)
~Coupons for $1 off Pledge and Free Product Coupon for Drano Septic treatment
~Package of All Purpose Pledge dusting clothes (2 in the pack)
 
 
I love the premise behind Sample Source, "Try Before You Buy". I love being able to try something before comminting to a full size product because for me there is nothing worse then buying a new item and getting it home to discover you don't like it. This way you can try it and your not loosing anything.
 
 
The following picture is of books I have bought and borrowed. 
 
Bought:
~Michael came home with the Scholastic order and I ordered:
  • The three pack of mini notebooks (yes because of the owl ones)
  • Thea Stilton and the Prince's Emerald
  • Hootiful Owls stationary kit that comes with note cards/stickers.pencils/postcards/post it/eraser/stamp and notepad
~The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Review:
~Lies that Bind by Lisa and Laura Roecker (I am on the book tour for this)
~Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Borrowed:
~Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
~Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
~Endlessly Kiersten White

So this is what came to my door this past week. How did you guys do?